Saturday, June 6, 2009





I'm back from Labrador Park. And..... I would like to take this opportunity to liven up this dull blog. U noe rite, since I opened this blog, how many times have I posted pictures???

Haha, back to the topic, I just felt a sense of accomplishment in the afternoon. It's a secret. Common test is coming and yea, everyone is feeling lethargic, maybe some are energetic, some may still be mad----playing games. Yeah, it was the case yeaterday. Nvm, they can do this, coz they know how to balance b/w studies and play. I cannot, OK, I accept the fact.

So, I decided to w8 until this period is over den I play, nw, it's onli music that is accompanying me at the moment. Classmates r all playin CS. Onli I odd one out, coz i nt CS-ing wth em. Nw, busy revisin those concepts and polishin them bright, bright until u go blind, haha JK. KK, let me entertain you wth these few photos at the Labrador Park. Enjoy! Nt a lot, I know.

No comments: